Forté Air Conditioner Treatment provides a quick and easy way to eliminate colonies of airborne bacteria caused by the build-up of mould and fungi on the evaporator in the deepest recesses of a vehicle’s air conditioning system.
When used as directed, Forté Air Conditioner Treatment will provide the following benefits
- Destroys mould & fungi on the evaporator
- Eliminates unpleasant odours emitted from air conditioning systems.
- Deodorise the passenger cabin of cigarette and pet smells.
- Simple safe application
- Provides a healthier environment for vehicle occupants
The method of application is simple, safe and non labour intensive as there is no need for extension tubes, additional equipment or lengthy time input from technicians.Forté Air Conditioner Treatment does not contain solvent cleaning agents so is completely safe to use and will not affect any components, leather seats or wood and plastic trim.
More than 90% of new cars sold this year had air conditioning systems fitted as standard. The system cools the passenger cabin during warm weather and helps de-mist in winter by removing excess moisture in damp conditions.
Whilst the modern car A/C system is both efficient and reliable, it requires periodical servicing and maintenance in order to maintain its performance. Almost all vehicle manufacturers now recommend an annual aircon service.
Many car owners do not appreciate that if an A/C system is not correctly maintained, there is a risk of system damage or even a complete vehicle breakdown. Most A/C equipped vehicles use a common drive belt to power the A/C compressor. If an A/C compressor seizes due to lack of maintenance, the subsequent drive belt failure will stop the vehicle.
Our workshops are fully equipped with the very latest A/C servicing equipment and our technicians are fully trained
You can rest assured that we offer an efficient, economical and environmentally safe service of your A/C system
Our Car Air Conditioning Service checklist:
- Identify system contents with refrigerant analyser
- Recover all refrigerant from the system
- Remove and replace the filter unit
- Check condition of the condenser unit
- Check condition of all hoses and wiring harnesses.
- Check compressor oil level
- Pressure test the system with dry Nitrogen
- Vacuum system for a minimum of 30 minutes
- Recharge with R134A refrigerant and oil
- Leak test all components
- Carry out pressure and temperature test.
- Update service records.
- Our Re-Gas service includes Free Oil and UV Dye Injection
- A/C re-gas from £35
- Full A/C service from £59
Must I get air conditioning serviced?
Regular servicing is important for health and to maintain the system working effectively, as up to 15% of the refrigerant gas will be lost annually from a nominally gas-tight system.
- Run your air conditioning at least once a week throughout the year.
- Have the refrigerant gas checked regularly and topped up to manufacturers’ recommended levels.
- Help improve hygiene and air quality with a regular cabin filter change, as it can become blocked with pollen.
- A regular air duct clean helps remove the bacteria and fungi that can cause unpleasant odours.
- Service air-conditioning units every 30,000 miles or two years to avoid costly repairs.